Winter warriors don’t let snow, cold, or adversity beat them. On the contrary, they thrive.
The 60° North Run challenge is the perfect way to celebrate it with a spectacular medal and SWAG. The ideal way to maintain focus and motivation to start the year.
There is no better way to start the year than by achieving a goal and set the tone for the whole year.
The 60° North Run is a 60km challenge to start the year. Run, walk, hike or ski 60km from January 1st to the 31st, conquer the challenge, and beat winter.
Start the year with a bang with this unique challenge that will keep you motivated, engaged, and running during the harsh winter days.
And you can make your achievement mean something even more by donating and helping raise funds for one of our three supported charities.
Our experienced race organizers will be with you every step of the way! We’ll set up ways for you to stay connected with fellow runners, highlight noteworthy portions of the virtual route, and keep track of all the results and accomplishments.
Who knew that social distancing could be so much fun!
- Limited Edition Finisher’s medal
- Multi-Functional Neck Gaiter
- Reflective wristband + shoe tags
- Official Virtual Race BIB
- Digital Finisher Certificate
- An invitation to a participant-only Facebook group
- Virtual badges to celebrate and share your accomplishments
- You can log all your km from January 1 to January 31, 2021. Run, walk, hike or ski, it all counts.
- Go solo, register as a team, or use our private community to start a group and help each other stay motivated!
Just $60 CAD until January 1st. After that $99.