Once registered, you will have access to the general leaderboard and your individual tracking page.
In there, you will be able to upload or sync your activities and track your progress and accomplishments. One really cool feature to keep you motivated is that you will receive a badge for every 10km that you complete.
To start tracking your activities on January 1st please:
- Go to this website, https://results.raceroster.com/en-US/virtual-challenges/119398/leaderboard
- Select your distance (60, 120 or 180 km) from the dropdown menu below the blue “post activity” button
- Then click on the blue “post activity” button
- Enter your confirmation number. You can find this number on your registration confirmation email from Race Roster.
- Enter your last name
- Choose your name from the dropdown menu
- Post your activity
Using the tracking system is very easy and straightforward, but if you have any issues, we are happy to help, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.