Once registered, you will have access to the general leaderboard and your individual tracking page.
In there, you will be able to upload or sync your activities and track your progress and accomplishments. One really cool feature to keep you motivated is that you will receive a badge for every 10km that you complete.
To track your activities please:
- Go to this website, https://results.raceroster.com/en-US/virtual-challenges/119398/leaderboard
- Select your distance (60, 120 or 180 km) from the dropdown menu below the blue “post activity” button
- Then click on the blue “post activity” button
- Click the orange button that says SIGN IN TO YOUR RACE ROSTER ACCOUNT
- Enter your email address and Race Roster Password
- Enter your activity and click on the green button that says SUBMIT ACTIVITY
- When activities are correctly posted, you will see a green banner on the top of the page indicating that your activity was saved and that the leaderboard will update (please see attached). The leaderboard and your dashboard may take a few minutes to update, but if you see the Activity Saved message, it means it was submitted correctly and will appear momentarily.
Race Roster has presented some issues when posting using your confirmation number for some participants using certain versions of internet browsers. Please do not enter your confirmation number as that way of posting is not working, the only way to post your activities is to sign into your race roster account with your email address and race roster password.
Using the tracking system is very easy and straightforward, but if you have any issues, we are happy to help, just send us an email to email@example.com.